expectations and code of conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- To avoid food waste, students must inform their teachers or manager in advance if they intend to skip a meal.
- Sage House Yoga does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the ashram, students must pay all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
Rules and Regulations of [Sage House Yoga]
1. Attendance and Punctuality
– Students are expected to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of each class.
– If a student is unable to attend a scheduled class, they are required to inform the instructor in advance.
– If a student repeatedly fails to attend classes without prior notification, they may be asked to withdraw from the school.
2. Dress Code
– Students are required to wear comfortable, modest clothing that does not restrict movement during yoga practice.
– Shoes are not allowed in the yoga hall.
– Students are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and considerate manner towards other students, instructors, and the property of the school.
– The use of phones and other electronic devices during class is prohibited.
– Eating and drinking (other than water) is not allowed in the yoga hall.
4. Physical Ability
– Students are encouraged to listen to their bodies and not push themselves beyond their physical limits during practice.
– Students with pre-existing medical conditions are required to inform the instructor before the start of class and obtain clearance from a doctor to participate.
– Students are expected to attend classes regularly and make progress in their practice.
– If a student is not making progress, the instructor may offer additional support or suggest alternative classes that may be more suitable.
– Students participate in yoga classes at their own risk and are responsible for any injury or damage that may occur.
– The school and its instructors are not liable for any injury or damage sustained during class.
7. Fees and Payments
– Payment of class fees is due before the start of each class.
– The school reserves the right to adjust class fees and payment policies.
8. Termination of Enrollment
– The school reserves the right to terminate a student’s enrollment if they repeatedly violate the rules and regulations.
9. Dispute Resolution
– Any disputes arising between students and the school will be resolved through mediation and, if necessary, through arbitration.
These rules and regulations are subject to change at any time at the discretion of [Sage House Yoga]. By enrolling in classes at [Sage House Yoga], students agree to abide by these rules and regulations.