Terms of Usage
Please Note: The users are advised to carefully read the Terms of Usage or Terms of Service mentioned underneath, before entering and using any of the services provided on the website “www.sagehouseyoga.com” operated by Sage House Yoga Udyam Registration Number “UDYAM-UK-05-0039746” and its official online partner is “Broadwalk India” Udyam Registration Number “UDYAM-UK-11-0002833”, which has also been referred to by the name “Sage House Yoga” in this and other legal documents.
The terms of services cited underneath and conditions apply to all users, visitors, or any person who opts to use this website. The use and access to the service depend on the user’s compliance and acceptance of the provisions included in the terms of services. Further, the user and access to the services provided through this website are fully conditional. Entering this website, or using any of the services listed on the website, would mean that you gave your acceptance and explicit consent to all the provisions listed in this term of service document.
Fee and Refund Policy – Full Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions relating to the program bookings are outlined within the following clauses:
- Upon acceptance into the program, all Yoga TTC students and retreat guests are required to make a payment equivalent to 20% of the full booking fee at the time of the booking. Payment of this initial deposit confers acceptance by the payee of all terms and conditions outlined herein.
- The initial deposit referred to in Clause 1 is valid for use by the applicant for a period of 1 year (365 days) from the date that the deposit is received. Where any original booking is postponed until a later date, the fees, charges and terms in force at the time of the new booking will apply. Any deposit paid is non refundable and non transferable, without exception.
- The balance of 80% of the booking fee, or any balance, is fully due and payable prior to the commencement of the program. Any balance, once paid, is non refundable and non transferable, without exception.
- Where special or extraneous circumstances apply, and the applicant wishes to forfeit or cancel the program, or is unable to attend for any reason, management may agree to a partial refund of the balance referred to in Clause 3. Any partial refund is fully at the discretion of management and all decisions are dealt with by management on a case by case basis.
- The amount of any partial refund referred to in Clause 4 is fully at the discretion of management as is the existence of any special or extraneous circumstances. Any refund deemed due and confirmed by management will be processed and paid within 30 days of the date of the forfeiture or cancellation by the applicant.
The terms and conditions outlined above, and any express or implied contract between the applicant and the parties referred to herein, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the State of Uttarakhand, Republic of India.
The terms of service listed in this document are governed by Indian Law. Therefore, users are advised to interpret the terms of service according to the existing Indian laws, without considering the conflict that arise due to the difference in the provisions of different laws.
Right to make amendments
Sage House Yoga holds the right to amend, repeal, or add terms at its sole discretion at any point in time. In case of any amendment, we may issue a notice at least two weeks, or fourteen days before such change. If you continue to avail of our services offered through this website after any amendment or change in the terms, it will be considered that you agree with the new terms. In case a user has is disagreed with any of the clause/ clauses stated in the terms of service, he is advised to discontinue using this website.
Use of third party links or services
Although every attempt has been made to provide you with accurate and reliable data and facts, it might be possible that the content or information made available on sagehouseyoga.com might be inaccurate or contain typing/grammatical errors. As such, the owner of the website does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any of the statements, advice, or opinion shared through sagehouseyoga.com. Sage House Yoga cannot be held liable or responsible for the loss or damage, caused by the action of the user based on the information available on the website. Sage House Yoga also has the right to add, update, edit, or delete the content displayed on the website or to make changes in the goods or services offered at any point of time at its discretion. The content, services, and information available through this website have been provided on an “as is” basis, thus denying any warranty or representation, whether implied or expressed including warranties related to non-infringement, fitness, or merchantability for any purpose.